Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid
The Winston Brothers #2
Contemporary Romance + Humor
Release Date: May 31, 2016
Overall Rating: 4.5 stars
Sienna Diaz is everyone’s favorite “fat” funny lady. The movie studio executives can’t explain it, but her films are out-grossing all the fit and trim headliners and Hollywood’s most beautiful elite. The simple truth is, everyone loves plus-sized Sienna.
But she has a problem, she can’t read maps and her sense of direction is almost as bad as her comedic timing is stellar. Therefore, when Sienna’s latest starring role takes her to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park she finds herself continually lost while trying to navigate the backroads of Green Valley, Tennessee. Much to her consternation, Sienna’s most frequent savior is a ridiculously handsome, charming, and cheeky Park Ranger by the name of Jethro Winston.
Sienna is accustomed to high levels of man-handsome, so it’s not Jethro’s chiseled features or his perfect physique that make Sienna stutter. It’s his southern charm. And gentlemanly manners. And habit of looking at her too long and too often.
Sienna has successfully navigated the labyrinth of Hollywood heart-throbs. But can she traverse the tenuous trails of Tennessee without losing her head? Or worse, her heart?
I really love this series. It’s light hearted, funny, and filled with swoon worthy BEARDED men that will make your heart throb! This book is Jethro’s story. He is the oldest Winston brother and stole my heart with his sweet and charming demeanor. Sienna- the heroine that ultimately steals his heart- is an amazingly written character as she is unique in the sense that SHE is the heart throb that everyone seems to want. She is also hilarious and racially different than most characters in romance books which is a big PLUS in my book. With that being said, this is one of those series that I know I am going to read every single book from. I love Penny’s writing style, the way she brings these characters to life, and the lighthearted stories between these brothers. SO… If you enjoy bearded men that will make you swoon, feisty heroine’s that will feel like your best friend, and books with lots of humor than this is your series! Highly recommended.
4.5 Pretty Little Stars
The Winston Brothers Series
(special note: Each book is a standalone, full length, contemporary romantic comedy novel, and follows the romantic exploits and adventures of one of the six Winston Brothers.)
· Truth or Beard >> http://amzn.to/2b58kMq
· Grin and Beard It >> http://amzn.to/2b1EHsE
· Beard Science >> http://bit.ly/1KxP41o (Coming October 2016)
· Beard in Mind >> http://bit.ly/2aKwuuI (Coming July 2017)
· Dr. Strange Beard >>http://bit.ly/2b58qUp (Coming 2018)
· Beard Necessities >> http://bit.ly/2be4rFo (Coming 2018)
The Knitting in the City Series
(special note: With more kissing than knitting, the Knitting in the City series follows the misadventures and exploits of seven friends in Chicago, all members of the same knitting group. All books in the series can be read as a standalone except book #1.5).
· Neanderthal Seeks Human (Book #1) >> http://amzn.to/2aLCAee (This book is free).
· Neanderthal Marries Human (#1.5) >> http://amzn.to/2b3Ekhe
· Friends without Benefits (Book #2) >> http://amzn.to/2aMmgsr
· Love Hacked (Book #3) >> http://amzn.to/2b6knJo
· Beauty and the Mustache (Book #4) >> http://amzn.to/2bgaBWI
· Ninja at First Site (Book #4.75) >> http://amzn.to/2aVQgkF
· Happily Ever Ninja (Book #5) >> http://amzn.to/2aZgKE2
· Dating-ish (Book #6) >> http://bit.ly/2aZqT1F
· Marriage of Inconvenience (Book #7) >> http://bit.ly/2aLH8RR
The Rugby Series
(special note: This series is co-written with author L.H, Cosway. These books are sexy romantic comedies that will have you laughing, swooning, and grinning as you meet this group of charming Irish rugby players and the very special ladies who steal their hearts.).
· The Hooker and the Hermit >> http://amzn.to/2aVQRmz
· The Player and the Pixie >> http://amzn.to/2aLLCer
· The Cad and the Co-ed >> http://bit.ly/1Vzcehm