#Nerd by Cambria Hebert
The Hashtag series #1
New Adult, College Romance
Release Date: November 1, 2014
Overall Rating: 5 stars
Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together...
In more ways than one.
She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn't even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo's relationship.
But that's about to change.
It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge.
Quickly, it turns into more. But when you're a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple.
Stick to your circle.
And never fall in love with anyone on the outside.
Let me #hashtag my feelings for this book really quick: #OMG #MustRead #ILoveIt #Need2ReadAgain #Nerds4Life #Football #College #Love >> I think that sums my feelings up pretty well. Because I LOVED this book. OMG, why did I wait so long to start this series? It’s the PERFECT college romance/ opposites attract romance. Cambria Hebert is one of my FAVORITE authors and she certainly outdoes herself with this one. GAH! I feel like I need to start the second book IMMEDIATELY! Yikes, I just fell head over heels for this book. Obviously, this is a MUST READ. One that I highly recommend.
Romeo is a total bad boy. He is a football player who is loved by all the ladies but none of them can seem to keep his attention for too long. That is, until his new tutor, Rimmel walks into his life. Talk about FIREWORKS. But Rimmel is the shy and silent type. She keeps to herself, would rather study and work with animals. She has very little friends and doesn’t open up to others easily. This is the total opposite to Romeo who has a way with people. They fall in love with him instantly, they want to be by his side, and he has a ton of friends. Saying that the two hit it off right away would be untrue though because they two have nothing in common. Romeo doesn’t want a tutor but in order to stay on the team he has to keep his grades up. Rimmel doesn’t want to tutor but needs to for her scholarship. So the two are thrown into an awkward situation with one another. But when the two begin to really get to know each other, fireworks do begin to fly. And that saying that opposites attract starts to have some meaning. There will be hurdles though and it is interesting to see the two of them overcome them in the name of #love.
Obviously, I loved this book. I can almost guarantee that every time I pick up a book by this author that I will be smiling and happy because she delivers EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you have not picked up one of her books yet that I strongly suggest you do. I can highly recommend this one AND her #GearShark series. They are phenomenal!
5 Pretty Little Stars
The Hashtag Series
· #Nerd: http://amzn.to/1Tj3olN
· #Hater: http://amzn.to/1OHraop
· #Player: http://amzn.to/1UkzxHT
· #Selfie: http://amzn.to/1PvILge
· #Poser: http://amzn.to/1Visf7X
· #Heart: http://amzn.to/1Kyc7JA
The Gearshark Series
Take it Off Series
· Torch: http://amzn.to/1PerNHo
· Tease: http://amzn.to/1KychAV
· Tempt: http://amzn.to/1OHrKSU
· Text: http://amzn.to/1SFNjat
· Tipsy: http://amzn.to/1ZLdBas
· Tricks: http://amzn.to/1S3L5Sw
· Tattoo: http://amzn.to/1PerPPx
· Tryst: http://amzn.to/1nsBYhn
· Taste: http://amzn.to/1nHHrRn
· Trashy: http://amzn.to/1NtpTgL
Heaven and Hell Series
· Before: http://amzn.to/1lHRtAq
· Masquerade: http://amzn.to/1S3Lvbv
· Charade: http://amzn.to/1ZWL9aV
· Tirade: http://amzn.to/1nsCdsM
· Renegade: http://amzn.to/1Jv81r0
Death Escorts Series
· Recalled: http://amzn.to/23lWJMa
· Charmed: http://amzn.to/1lHRTGM