Stolen Away by Jennie Marts
Series: The Hearts of Montana series #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 26, 2016
Overall Rating: 5 stars
Elusive charmer Cash Walker is a tough-as-nails cowboy, except when it comes to the shy woman who shows up with a pretty smile, a wounded spirit, and a goat riding shotgun in her passenger seat.
Recently divorced from an abusive husband, Emma Frank has come home to Broken Falls, Montana. Lost, alone, and unable to escape the bullying tactics of her ex-brothers-in-law, she finds solace and friendship at the Tucked Away farm and with the handsome cowboy who believes in her and who helps her find her own courage.
There’s a darkness in Cash’s past that’s kept him from ever letting anyone get too close, but he can’t seem to stay away from Emma, who seems to be the one to finally break through his tough exterior and steal this cowboy’s heart.
This is a beautiful, heartwarming, and classy romance that mixes some serious issues and a whole lot of love. Gah, I really loved this book. I have been a fan of the author for a while now after I read another book in this series so I knew I would have to read this one too. And man, I am so glad I did because this book touched my heart and soul all the way through. Author Jennie Marts really knows how to write beautiful and passionate love stories that deal with realistic issues. Readers can comfortably sit down with her books and know that they will not only connect with the characters but fall in love with them as well. She also portrays some really amazing friendships in her stories making readers either be glad they have friends like this of their own, or wishful that they did. With that being said, I can always count on Jennie Mart’s books to make my heart smile and she absolutely did this with Stolen Away. Obviously, I highly recommend this book. It’s what all contemporary romances should be like!
Just a little information for readers interested in this book. This is the 3rd book in the Hearts of Montana series but can be read as a complete standalone if you wish. Although be aware that the characters from previous books WILL play small roles in each of the following ones. So if you want more information on these lovely characters than I would suggest reading them in order (but you really don’t need too). Please also note that this book does deal with some serious issues- mainly domestic abuse- and you WILL be cheering on Cash and Emma all the way through. No, Cash is not the abuser rather, he is Emma’s tough, cowboy savior that all readers will instantly fall in love with. Finally, I HIGHLY recommend reading this book. It really is a lovely and tender hearted read and is just plain BEAUTIFUL.
5 Pretty Little Stars
Hearts of Montana series: This is a series of standalones but characters from previous books do play small ones in each. So if you like knowing about ALL the characters as a whole than I suggest reading in order.
· Tucked Away (Charlie and Zack) >> http://amzn.to/2dhIimf
· Hidden Away (Cherry and Taylor) >> http://amzn.to/2egtpCU (5 Pretty Little Stars)
· Stolen Away (Cash and Emma) >> http://amzn.to/2dCDubW (5 Pretty Little Stars)
Cotton Creek series: This is a series of standalones.
· Romancing the Ranger (Reese and Wade) >> http://amzn.to/2dpZh9r
· Hooked on Love (Avery and Sullivan) >> http://amzn.to/2eeNFUn
The Bannister Brothers
· Icing on the Date (Gabby and Owen) >> http://amzn.to/2e4nZ0a
· Worth the Shot (Addison and Bane) >> http://amzn.to/2eeMG6i
The Page Turners Series
· Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Body >> http://amzn.to/2dQunaK
· Easy like a Sunday Mourning >> http://amzn.to/2e7YWX5
· Just Another Maniac Monday >> http://amzn.to/2eeNaJD
· A Cowboy for Christmas (#3.5) >> http://amzn.to/2dpZ1r1
· A Halloween Hookup (#3.6) >> http://amzn.to/2e0kVRm
· Tangled up in Tuesday >> http://amzn.to/2ebncfF